Tuesday, April 24, 2007

So tired!

Thats right. I've been so bust that I've been getting home from work and crashing. Been doing my readings at work, when the kids arent going crazy and my own children have had projects due this week for school so I have been a bit out of it myself. I have tons to say about my group project but I will write it out later. For the most part though, it has been going fairly well. There have been a few glitches, but nothing that cant be overcome. Well, more to come!

4 comments:

jamielynnrodriguez said...

I feel you Brenda! This morning my alarm went off and I was so warm and cozy in my bed I didn't want to get up! Keep on keepin' on...from your fellow full-time employee/student--> Jamie =)

Myrna Sadalge said...

Hi Brenda,

Love your blog!! Has anyone else turned in anything to you? I hope you don't end up getting slammed.

Myrna

RLee said...

Hey Brenda, please let me know if you need any help with the powerpoint!

Kristina Fudge said...

Here's to keeping it real! I feel your pain, that's why it's taking me quite a few years to get to the point where I'm just few classes away from graduation. Keep fighting the good fight.