Sunday, April 22, 2007

My group

I have to say that my group rocks!!! At first I felt kinda iffy, but after meeting with them last week in a chat I feel that we will do very well. 4 of us showed up to discuss what we needed to do. Agreements were formed and things got on their way. We are meeting again tonight to go over what we have been doing. I have a ppt/slide show to do, that I'm actually working on atm (at the moment). Well, i need to get back to doing it so I have something for the group later tonight. =)

2 comments:

PrettyTony31 said...

First of all, I love your layout of your page. Awesome! Secondly, I felt the same way about my group, "iffy", only because we are all so far apart. Having never "met" these people, I was a little anxious. But now, we are squared-away and moving along smartly!

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.