Saturday, April 21, 2007

Missed two days

Man...Well here is a little info on what happened on the couple of days that I missed posting. First off on Thursday I was finally able to talk to some of my group members in a chat room about our project and I think that we got quite a bit resolved. I, unfortunately, had to go before we were done to pick up my new computer. I went to the store to get it and of course it wasnt ready when they told me, so i had to wait around there for some time. I was with out Internet access most of the day yesterday and finally got my new router up and going. Talk about a pain in the rear end!! Anywhoooo I have it all taken care of and I'm writing this blog from my back yard.....god i love this. No more confinement to a dark little room upstairs away from the world....IM FREE!!!

No comments: